Ro-Ro and conventional cargo transportation
MCT Shipping Service carries out transportation of such the special cargoes as:
- All types of ro-ro cargoes (trailers, trucks and motor cars)
- General cargoes (including heavy and oversized)
- Different kinds of the timber cargoes (paper, cellulose, carving wood)
- Conventional cargoes
Cargoes from Europe, the South-Eastern Asia, North and South Americas is delivered via Russian (St. Petersburg, Nakhodka, Vostochny and Novorossiysk) and Ukrainian (Odessa, Ilyichevsk) ports.
Along with the “door-to-door” delivery which is optimal in terms of expenses and time efficiency, we offer the following basic services:
- working out of an optimal cargo delivery scheme and a route planning
- organization of a cargo delivery by sea and/or road transport
- acquisition of the necessary agreements and permissions
- cargo escort in Russia
- forwarding within ports (including transit operations, TIR-Carnet steering)
- customs support
- cargo insurance throughout the entire journey
- and many other services you may require.
We guarantee our clients an individual approach, high level of service and the competitive rates.